Static Apnea Workshop
Price: USD 40
During this half-day workshop, we will practice static apnea, where you will discover that your body can suspend respiration for several minutes without panic and stress. You will learn how to extend your breath-hold abilities and performance beyond your imagination.
We will cover the physiology and psychology of breath-holding, mammalian dive response, proper warm-ups for static apnea, special stretching routine, advanced breathing techniques which will help you to be more comfortable and increase your breath-hold performance.
Practicing static apnea in the correct way is a tool that will increase your performance in freediving, level of comfort, and relaxation in any freediving discipline.
- Mammalian Dive Response
- Phases of breath-hold
- Factors define breath-hold length
- Proper warm-ups for static apnea
- Stretching routine
- Relaxation and mind control techniques
- Training routine for increasing breath-hold abilities
- Static apnea start and exit
- Body position and relaxation
- Proper warm-ups for a maximum breath-hold
- Maximum static apnea attempt
- Safety procedures and practice
After finishing this class, we can promise to every participant increasing breath-hold time and level of relaxation during static apnea.